Sunday, January 24, 2016

SINCE 1994! Jenne hasn't aged! Feels great!


You are welcome to share the fact that we all love Shaklee products and have used them since at least 1994.
 
We are proud that Shaklee is such a forerunner to current health issues and offers quality products that one can trust.
 
Our family has surely benefitted from them, and we will be lifetime users!  I have NO doubt that my health would have suffered greatly over the years, even if it was just "little chronic annoying things" and considering all the travel and interactions with various people I have had in all those places, I know for a fact that I was much less sick than all my counterparts, wherever I was.
 
People tell me all the time that I haven't seen in years: "You haven't changed ONE bit!  How do you do it!?" (of course hair dye is lovely, but aside from that, good living, good attitude, and SHAKLEE are 3 very important reasons).
 
I've lost weight with Shaklee and have kept it off, I've had NO troubles with pesky childhood eczema, feel on top of the world, and have a spring in my step.
 
Our son Carl has been a Shaklee guy since before he was even born and I know that has helped him stay healthy - he hardly ever gets sick and he has a REALLY full schedule with school, social, and sports! 
 
My husband Donald has enjoyed various health benefits; even now that Joint Health Complex was for him as he's heard people talk about one of the ingredients (glucosamine or some such thing) and with all the 5K's and running that we do, it's good for both of us! 

Anyway, with all that meandering, we LOVE Shaklee :^)  and thank you for being involved and for being you!
 
Hi to all & hugs - Jenne & Team Warf

 

No comments:

Post a Comment