Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mary has a Loving Purpose with Shaklee as her missions support vehicle.

 

   

Mary Emily Cook:
I had been a caregiver for my children, parents, and granddaughter for many years. In the last number of years I’ve had an interest in Christian missions, even going on a couple of mission trips. Although I don’t care for family members anymore and may not go on another mission trip, I am still involved in my family’s lives and I care for others through contributing to mission organizations. 
Not surprising, my company name is Loving Purpose. My business uses the Shaklee Corporation as the vehicle to continue to support mission work. 
The Republican Party believes as I do in the rule of law, the constitution, and recognizes that the small business entrepreneur is the backbone of the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment