Sunday, March 17, 2013

You name it! Low Energy, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Pre-Diabetes, Brittle Nails & Hair!!

It is my pleasure to disclose how Shaklee products have affected my health and home life.  I have been using Shaklee products for several years.  I have felt so much more energy throughout the day and, feeling better for me means I take better care of myself.  I have been able to stop taking blood pressure medication I took for more than ten years.  I feel Shaklee products have benefited me so much that I actually don't have to take ANY prescription medication at all!  Early on, my lab work a year ago showed improvement and I'm looking forward to even better results later this summer!  Shaklee has this domino effect on me!  My skin and nails have improved, and my hair is less dry and brittle.  I have used the safe Enfuselle face products and I believe that they have helped maintain my healthy skin, and keep the natural aging at bay.  I also enjoy using the cleaning products.  They really work, and I like that they are good for our environment too.  It is my hope that others will also enjoy the great Shaklee benefits that I have experienced!

Thanks for letting me share, and warmest regards to all!
Terrie Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment