Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It Has This Domino Effect!

It's my pleasure to disclose how Shaklee products have affected my health and home life. I have been using Shaklee products for several years. I have felt so much more energy throughout the day, and feeling better for me means I take better care of myself. I have been able to stop taking blood pressure medication I took for more than ten years. I feel Shaklee products have benefited me so much that I actually don't have to take any prescription medication at all! Early on my lab work indicated that my cholesterol was heading in the wrong direction and I was pre-diabetic. My lab work a year ago showed improvement and I'm looking forward to even better results later this summer! Shaklee has this domino effect on me; my skin and nails have improved and my hair is less dry and brittle. I have used the safe Enfuselle skin care products and I believe that they have helped maintain my healthy skin and keep the natural again at bay. I also enjoy using the cleaning products; they really work and I like that they are good for our environment too. It is my hope that others will also enjoy the great Shaklee benefits that I have experienced!
Thanks for letting me share and warmest regards to all!
Terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment