Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Reasons To Attend Your Annual Conference
"Thirteen conferences?! One every year?! Why do you keep going back?
Good question. Deserves a good answer.
When I first joined Shaklee 15 years ago, I had no idea what a Global Conference was. Wasn't it "just another meeting"? Why was it so important to attend? Couldn't I just see all the news "online"?
First of all, when I began my Shaklee business, computers weren't even being used, but that's beside the points. It's a lot easier now!
But now, here we are 15 years later, we DO have computers and all of the conveniences of online ordering, product education, business training via conference calls, webinars. Why make the effort to fly clear across country to California this year and spend a week at yet ANOTHER Global Conference?!
5 Reasons Why I Keep Going Back:
1. GROW! I always experience greater business growth after attending.
(Distributors are 10 times more likely to advance when attending.)
2. DEVELOP! I learn from other experienced leaders and receive hands-on
training from the best trainers in Shaklee.
3. LEARN! I hear first-hand all of the latest product and business news.
4. CELEBRATE! That's the best part. WE celebrate each others' achievements.
I get to gather my team of distributors around me that come from various
states across the country for loads of fun!
5. RELAX! I get to enjoy the surroundings of the great locations that Shaklee
picks for each Global Conference.
This year, my husband and I head to beautiful Orange Co., California, home to Disneyland and beautiful beaches! Vaca here we come!
No, my annual conference is NOT just another meeting!
Tell me one think you like about the annual conference you attend for your job/industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment