Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Visible Transformation!


Hello All!
     Rachael Ziller is a wonderful distributor on my Shaklee team in North Carolina.  She recently posted the following message and attached photos on her Facebook page.
     I asked her permission to share it with you.  She said yes and then attached a P.S. below (in red letters) to the message.
     Well done Rachael!  Thanks for sharing.
     Becky          

I've KNOWN all along what I'm supposed to be doing to be healthy...it's my JOB, for goodness sake! But, I wasn't ready "mentally" to eat right, give up the "junk" food, exercise, blah, blah, blah - can I get an AMEN!

Well, that's all changed. My journey actually began shortly before I got pregnant with Niki (see what happened DURING pregnancy with Shaklee 180 and exercise in the picture), and I'm continuing to transform as we speak.  I'm doing a Shaklee 180...and you're invited to join me!

Shaklee = REAL science (peer-reviewed studies that "cost too much" for other companies to spend). 100% guaranteed...results, performance, purity, safety, efficacy, science & satisfaction! Who else can guarantee all that?! Shaklee 180 - NOT a fad, NO artificial or harmful ingredients...ever, NOT some "new" company jumping on the bandwagon or the next "best thing." Just close to 6 decades of integrity and heritage.

P.S. If you would like to share some details (they’re kind of a big deal to me :-0):

bathing suit picture...size 18 (sadly not my heaviest...that was about 10 pounds more and another size up, but no pics available - I made it a common practice to hide from the camera); 40 weeks pregnant picture...size 14; currently...size 10. See, transforming! :-) 

Rachael


No comments:

Post a Comment