Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cholesterol & Triglycerides Improved!

Hi Becky,
Hope all is well with you.
I'm very happy with the Shaklee products I'm taking. Since getting off the Maxide, my cholesterol and triglycerides have improved significantly, along with some other kidney function tests. I'm thankful to be on the Alfalfa and away from the Maxide.
My pulse rate has gone down to the mid 50's (from 60's). Could we attribute that to the CoQHeart?
Take care and give my best to your family! It's always a pleasure to spend time with you.
Barbara

3 comments:

  1. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.


    cholesterol and triglycerides

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. This really helped me with my work. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. good website

    Dessous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. This really helped me with my work. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. good website

    Dessous

    ReplyDelete